Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nine Month Photos




May we introduce... Marquette with Simple Treasures Photography!
(applause) We had such a blast with William at his nine month photo shoot- his first professional shots ever! Marquette is wonderful with little guys- she made him smile despite the many "outfits"! Eventually, we just said forget it with all the clothes and thus the grand finale picture! We feel so blessed to have had her take William's first cameos. Her website is http://www.simpletreasuresphotography.com/

5 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

You know what is crazy, I have never met Marquette but her sister is a neighbor who knows that I like photography so I have been reading her blog for a year now. I look forward to seeing William featured on it.

a_aawe said...

He was featured on her blog but he is a little hard to recognize in the pictures she chose...here is the link

http://simpletreasuresphoto.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/02/playing-catch-u.html

He is Mr. W

Thanks for the comments Christy!

Unknown said...

William's the cutest baby ever! I think he needs to be a baby model for some store or magazine. :-)
~Aunt Melissa

Becky Mutina said...

Amy and Andrew, I have watched all of the videos and cryed because all that I have missed. You have a wonderful family. Amy, I have watched you grow since 1982. You are a beautiful woman with an even more beautiful spirit. William is a georgeous child and has a great laugh. I miss you more than you can know. Maybe I can see you the next time I am in Dallas. Miss you all, (Aunt) Becky

Holly Ramsey said...

I'm so impressed w/your photographer! Thanks for sharing her info.